When trainees have demonstrated proficiency in the foundation course, they can move on to the next step, Single Journey (Intermediate).
At this level the trainee will learn how to make a pre-determined journey. The trip would be one that the trainee would need to undertake regularly such as travelling from home to school, college, or a workplace.
Upon completion of this program the trainee will:
- consistently use their toolkit of skills from the foundation course
- know how and where to top up an Oyster Card
- have sufficient money handling skills to make a payment
- remember the route to the bus stop / train station / underground
- make payment for the journey with an Oyster Card, Zip Card or Freedom Pass
- recognise the correct bus / train / tube and board appropriately
- find an appropriate place to sit / stand
- recognise where they need to get off the bus / train / tube and signal the driver appropriately
- make the correct interchange, if necessary
- successfully arrive at their destination
- know what to do if they are running late / miss the bus / miss their stop / get lost etc.
- know who to contact in an emergency
- have a mobile telephone and know how to make a call
Tuition Fees – Single Journey (Intermediate)
£25 per hour
10% Discount when you buy 10 hours
To make a referral, please fill out this form.
For more information, please contact us.