All 1 to 1 Travel Training packages from Environmentally Challenged include:
- Initial Assessment – to decide the appropriate level of travel training required. We have 3 levels of travel training on offer, Road Safety (Foundation), Single Journey (Intermediate), and System Wide (Advanced).
- Action Plan – setting out goals and agreeing the route.
- Risk Assessment – completed prior to the start of travel training to look at any environmental factors that might impact on the journey.
- Personalised Travel Training – tailored to each individual’s needs and structured in such a way as to allow quick and easy progression.
- Travel Journal – Reviewing each journey and building an online log of newly acquired skills.
- Progress Reports – Regular communication with referee to monitor progress.
- Final Assessment – In order to successfully complete the program the trainee will need to acquire all skills and concepts listed on the Action Plan and be able to demonstrate 100% proficiency in each area.
To make a referral for travel training, please fill in this form.
For more information please contact us.